How to play JoshWho TV and other apps in the background on Android
"App Run in Background Option"
Go to Apps and Notifications
Select the JoshWho TV App
Click on advance and Look for Battery
Set to Don't Optimize. Boom now you can play in the background.
For other models
Some Android phones on version 10.0 and even 9, depending on the phone, have the ability to put apps to sleep. With the Hydrawise app, this may cause you to log out. One way to fix this would be to turn off the feature from the app settings. It’s the “let the app run in the background” option. Disabling this feature stops the app from going to sleep, thus not logging out the user.
- Open the SETTINGS app. You will find the settings app on the home screen or apps tray.
- Scroll down and click on DEVICE CARE.
- Click on BATTERY options.
- Click on APP POWER MANAGEMENT.
- Click on PUT UNUSED APPS TO SLEEP in advanced settings.
- Select the slider to OFF.
The Hydrawise app will run as normal, and you will receive all notifications and updates.